Why practical knowledge is more important than theoretical knowledge?
EPF Act: (Employees’ Provident Fund, 1952)
ESI Act: (Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948)
Gratuity: (Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972)
Workmen Compensation Act, 1923
Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Gujarat Labor Welfare Fund Act
Joining & Exit Formalities
Salary Break Up
Attendance & Leave
Recruitment & Selection
Advanced Excel Formulas
Daily batch: 1 Month
Monday to Friday : 2 hour
Morning : 7:00 am to 9:00 am / 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Evening : 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm / 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sunday batch: 10 Sundays
Morning : 7:00 am to 10:00 am / 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Noon: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Evening : 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm / 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Contact us for Online Class timings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have trained students who have come from engineering, commerce, science & arts background. Some time
trainee has not even graduated however got excellent growth.
- When you join our training we understand your area of interest, experience, etc… and then we match it with our requirements.
- You can start working during training and in future. There is no fixed amount company will pay you. It depends on how
they find your work & benefit they get from your work.
- You will get an ISO certified certificate after the completion of the training program.
- Yes, as our Recruitment department on a best effort basis and it’s our mission to connect our certified candidates with job opportunities, the certification in itself should not be construed as a job guarantee programmed or any Job Offer.
- There is no such claim made by One Clik at any stage of a 100% job guarantee or a Job Offer to a certified candidate.